|NATEA (North America Taiwanese Engineering & Science Association)
was founded in 1991 with the major aim to promote technological knowledge
and its applications and to provide management training opportunities for
Taiwanese Americans and community at large. We have since presented numerous
technological seminars and social events, all open to the general public.
Two years ago, we also began to offer scholarships to needy students in
the Silicon Valley schools. NATEA presently has more than 2000 members. They
serve in critical technical and managerial positions in various businesses
in Silicon Valley and across the US. Noticeably, many of our members are
founders of some of the most successful companies in the high-tech industries.
| NATEA Mission
- To promote the practical applications, of scientific and engineering
- To facilitate technology development, entrepreneurship and job opportunities,
and to provide management training opportunity for its members;
- To support research and development in Taiwan and thereby enhance
Taiwanese technological global positions;
- To establish relationships between NATEA and other scientific or engineering
- To increase the community awareness of the achievement of Taiwanese
- To encourage and provide assistance to Taiwanese American youth to
pursue scientific or engineering careers.
| Non-profit Organization
|NATEA is a Tax Deductible Not-for-Profit Organization.
We welcome any donation via check (payable to NATEA-SV), cash, or PayPal (email@example.com).
| Former Chapter Presidents
NATEA-SV (Silicon Valley) contact information:
P. O. Box 2772
Sunnyvale, CA 94087